Art Sinkey and Bill Kominga – the "A" and "B" in the name A&B Business Solutions – formed the company in 1981 in Sioux Falls, S.D. They earned a reputation for sound business practices, exceptional products and honest prices.
After many years in the business equipment field, Dennis Aanenson purchased A&B in 1993. Thanks to a strong legacy, clear vision and self-motivated team, the company has evolved into a complete technology and office solutions business.
To enhance the environments of our business partners through the integrity and commitment of our people.
We’re always # 2 because our CUSTOMERS are # 1
- WE are Committed to developing & maintaining trusting relationships while providing quality solutions for our customers!
- WE are Committed to providing a family environment for our employees with ongoing development empowering them to achieve their personal and professional goals.
- WE are Committed to giving back to our communities with our time, talents, and treasures.
- WE are Committed to selecting quality manufacturers with innovative technologies and solutions
- WE are Committed to providing superior sales, service, and support to our customers at a fair profit.
Our Company Today
A&B has grown from one office with three employees to 16 locations in five states with more than 120 full time employees. The company has grown to provide a wide range of service and product offerings, including Managed Print Services, Managed Document Services, Office Equipment, Production Print, Office Supplies, Office Furniture, Purified Water and Gourmet Coffee. A&B is committed to staying ahead of the curve, and to being the very best resource, exceeding your company’s expectations.
Our Commitment to Service
A&B has been nationally recognized for our award-winning service. Our commitment to service drives everything we do - from getting to know your business to recommending solutions that will make you more productive and profitable.
- A&B has 40 certified technicians!
- A&B auto-dispatches technicians for faster response — often in 4 hours or less!
- A&B technicians are incentivized for first call effectiveness.
- A&B technicians are trained in-house by an on-staff, factory-certified trainer.
- A&B’s local parts department means no waiting for parts to be shipped.
- A&B’s in-house call center means you talk to a live person who can order supplies or dispatch a technician.
Our Commitment to Community
At A&B, we value helping others and making our community a better place. As a result, A&B has developed Seeds to Flowers, a program to give back to our communities by donating 1,000 hours of volunteer time. It is all a part of helping our communities grow!
Our Guiding Principles
- Hold Yourself and Others Accountable
- Strive for Excellence
- Take Action!
- Think outside the Box
- Do the Right thing.