Did You Know?
SMBs Account for Over 60% of all Attacks
Is Your Guard Down?
- 69% of SMBs have not identified and documented cybersecurity threats
- 43% do not have a recovery plan in the event of a cybersecurity incident
- 57% have not informed or trained all users on cybersecurity
- 48% have not analyzed cybersecurity attack targets and methods
Why Partner with a A&B for Security Solutions?
Once you understand what’s a stake, it’s hard to put off cybersecurity any longer. When you’re ready to prioritize security, it’s time to bring in the professionals.
There’s never been a better time to work with top-tier security consultants who are united around one common goal: Keeping your data secure. Let industry insiders protect your business with an all-encompassing approach to cybersecurity that will help you avoid falling victim to an attack.
Benefits of Professional Cybersecurity Services Include:
- Comprehensive Cybersecurity: Benefit from layered security solutions that protect your business from every angle and anticipate future challenges.
- Nonstop Monitoring and Support: Let security experts stand guard 24/7/365, identifying suspicious behavior and providing around-the-clock monitoring.
- Future-Oriented Business Plans: We’ll assess your current cybersecurity risks and make sure your new strategy evolves alongside emerging threats.
- Protection for Cloud-Based Suites: Our team of security professionals can protect your Microsoft 365 apps, including SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive.
Security is Everything
Stop putting IT off and talk to an expert today.
How We Can Help
- High-Level Security Assessment: Let us provide you with a detailed picture of your cybersecurity health and security exposure, including scanning your information on the dark web.
- Custom Cybersecurity Report: Following the security assessment, we’ll create a detailed report on your vulnerability, allowing us to assess how we’ll proceed to keep you safe.
- Industry-Specific Action Plan: We’ll work together to create an action plan that will start securing your organization and its technology. This includes monitoring threats on all managed devices, servers and firewalls.
- Compliance IT Solutions: After closing gaps in security, we can support compliance guidelines and make sure your data stays out of harm’s way. Maintaining compliance is easier with security analysts on your team.
We Leave No Stone Unturned
Take the first step and get your free security assessment today.