If you’re looking to set your business apart, capture new opportunities and offer customers more — without slowing down your core business — take a look at Ricoh’s portfolio of high-quality sign and graphics wide-format solutions that are showcased in our A&B Production Showcase. With options that include roll-fed and flatbed systems, we can help recommend the ideal solution based on strategy and opportunity.
Industrial Wide Format
- Roll-fed and flatbed platform choices
- Options for Latex inks for stunning roll to roll graphics and
UV LED inks for durable rigid applications
- Finishing solution to enhance productivity and expand capabilities
- Professional services to bridge the knowledge gap
RICOH Pro L5160e Wide Format Latex Roll-fed Printer
- Configuration Versatility Eight Ink Cartridge Design, 3 Ink Configurations (CMYK, CMYK+W, or CMYK + Or & Gr)
- Media Versatility Max Media Width 64”, Supports 2” & 3” Cores, Max Media Weight 121lbs, “IR” Infrared 3-way Drying Heater System
- Impressive Productivity 3 Ricoh MH5441 Print Heads, 502.5 ft² Outdoor Standard (6 Pass), 269.1 ft² Indoor Standard (12 Pass), Prints ready for immediate finishing and handling
RICOH Pro TF6251 Wide Format UV LED Flatbed
- Configuration Versatility 2 Ink Sets to Choose From: DG130 Ink (High Adhesion), GP120 Ink (Standard Adhesion + High Color Gamut)
- High Image Quality Up to 635 x 1800 dpi
- Outstanding Productivity 12 Ricoh MH5421 Printheads, Print 1,391 ft²/hr. (4C Draft Mode), Print 526 ft²/hr. (4C Standard Mode), 2.5L Bulk Ink System (White Ink Recirculation)
Navigate the lucrative sign & graphics market with a partner who is actively invested in your success, and with you every step of the way. A&B is here to help you capture new opportunities.
Come and see the wide format printers and more at the Biggest Production Showcase in the Midwest on September 28th and 29th, 2022. RSVP for your personal demo session.